Dec 28, 2009

Bored bored bored bored.... =(

Monday 28-12-2009

Dear Bloggie.. I'm bored.. Woke up at 7.30 today cus alarm rang. Hit the stop button and went back to sleep. After that, maid came and knock on my door a 9.30... Went downstairs, mom told me go eat breakfast cus after that me n my sista needa help take down christmas deco and put on CNY deco. I asked why so fast and my mom say "wait i give birth already then no strength to put all those up." So OK helped my mommy. After that my mom asked me to fold paper birds with ang pau paper. Kinda forgotten da steps (oops) At 12.30 p.m, i had my lunch and then coninue with my ang pau paper birds. Then at 1 p.m I watched tv with mummy and bla bla bla. At 4 p.m, mom asked me n sis to learn from the maid how to boil soup. ok done. then me and celeste went jogging and running. came back.. sat down and wach tv after that went to make pudding. Celeste made lychee pudding and i made rose bandung pudding.. oolala.. after i went to take bath and here i am.. online.. blogging... has nothing alse o write. bye bye =) oh ya!! Need to go see what to wear on watchnight.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment