Dec 25, 2009

Awesome day!

Its an awesome day for me today. Not only because its Christmas, its also because i shopped alot today with my beloved sista Celeste. *clap clap clap* =.=" well we bought the same bracelet n shirt. I bought some gifts and celeste bought two shirt and a pair of shoes. We shopped and then we dropped dead in the car.. Super tired. My mom and dad bought soft toys for me. A piggie and a cow( didn't know what it was till my sisters told me) Really Love'em. Hope to b able to get more soft toys. Hehe. Thanks you lovely people for all the presents and the wishes :) you know who you are. Those who didn't wish me ar.. hmm.. nvm la. I wish you. BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS :) I love ya'll.





This is a note to a girl.

I know that we have alot of misunderstanding. And I know someone have told you some things before christmas that hurt you alot. Well i know who that person is and i know what that person had said to you. Whatever that person has told you, forget it. Because its not true at all. Maybe that person is angry at me and wants to take revenge by doing all this. Yee Lynn. If you're reading this. This note is for you. I'm sorry if i've hurt you in any ways. I'm sorry if i've treated you badly. I hope you'll let go of the past and forget what that person has said to you. Hope i'm forgiven. And i also know that you've apologized. Well you're forgiven :) Hope our friendship will get better and thanks.. For the gifts that you given to me.. Once again.. I'm sorry.

2 comments: